[OpenLayers-Users] createRegularPolygon 'circle' radius units?

darethehair darethehair at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 12:40:17 PDT 2012

Update: Whatever is in my code that is messing me up, it also appears to be
distorting the meter/foot scales in the lower left hand corner of the
http://imaptools.com:8080/demo/test.html
http://imaptools.com:8080/demo/test.html  test site.  I confirmed this by
looking at the same location/zoom using regular 'OpenStreetMap', and the
scales there are correct i.e. sufficient to show that the '1 mile' squares
were -- in fact -- one mile per side.

So I think I am back to my original state of confusion -- what is wrong with
my code?