[OpenLayers-Users] Pinch Zoom / panning without selecting selectable features

gootier scott.gauthier at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 12:01:12 PDT 2012

got sort of a noobish question.  I created a map with a zoomify layer that
has some clickable (selectable) features on it (polygons). I would like to
be able to pinch zoom and pan without having to worry about touching one of
the features on the map. It seems that the zooming and panning feature
should work regardless of any selectable features on the map. I'm sort of at
a loss on how to do this. Should I detect a drap operation and cancel the
selection operation? if could someone give me a small hint on how? :)

thanks!!
-s