[OpenLayers-Users] How to filter the results using GPS Radius Search ?

Gaurav Kalia gaurav.kalia at techblue.co.uk
Fri Sep 7 23:38:06 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone

I am working on mobile app and i want to integrate open layer maps with
GPS radius search.

Till now i have managed to display markers using text search but i want
to add GPS radius search as well.

For example: If user is looking for "Pizza hut" in normal scenario open
layer map will display many markers say around 30 but i want to filter
the result according to where user is standing right now within say 10
miles.

I have also looked at examples on open layer website but i was not able
to find what i need.

Can any one please suggest me how can i achieve this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Gaurav