[OpenLayers-Users] "Bad Request" messages

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Thu Sep 13 12:47:49 PDT 2012

The service is WMS-C and also provides resolutions in the
GetCapabilities response when requested with &tiled=true:

http://opencache.statkart.no/gatekeeper/gk/gk.open?&SERVICE=WMS&REQUEST=GetCapabilities&tiled=true

Sorry if this answer isn't appropriate - I didn't read the whole
thread, but it seemed that this piece of information might help.

Andreas.

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 11:55 PM, web <web at infogeo.ch> wrote:
> Unfortunately this service is a WMS and will not show any resolutions.
>
> I've seen the layer you were using is also accessible on this web site:
>
> http://www.norgeskart.no/adaptive2/default.aspx?gui=1&lang=2
>
> May you could use some configuration used there?
>
> Regards

Andreas Hocevar
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org/