[OpenLayers-Users] moveend Openlayers v2.12

Brad Spencer brad at numaps.com.au
Tue Sep 18 00:22:53 PDT 2012

Eric,

Ok thanks for that. When I upgraded to v2.12 my map panning was broken. I
was using OpenLayers.Control.MouseDefaults and the doco said it was
deprecated and will not be there in v3.0. So I just attached the
deprecated.js library and it worked just fine until I ran into this moveend
issue (maybe others as well???) which I thought was unrelated. However, I
have now moved to OpenLayers.Control.Navigation and both map panning and
moveend works. All's well that ends well;-)

Cheers, Brad...