[OpenLayers-Users] Deleted Features were saved

vGIS valentino1s73s at gmx.net
Mon Sep 24 10:45:56 PDT 2012

For instance:
/wfs_polygon.removeFeatures(features);/

deletes the selected features (simple polygons) on wfs_polygon layer and
when I save my data, the polygons are removed and do not appear again, when
I reload my WFS-T-App.

While:
/wfs_mpolygon.removeFeatures(MPolyFeature);/

does optically delete the selected multipolygons, but they seem to be saved
with my data, so the multipolygons appear again, when I reload my WFS-T-App.

Furthermore I tried several things:
- /wfs_mpolygon.removeFeatures([MPolyFeature]);/
- Give those sel. MPolys the status DELETE: /MPolyFeature.State =
OpenLayers.State.DELETE;/
- Destroy them: /wfs_mpolygon.destroyFeatures(MPolyFeature);/
- Erase them: /wfs_mpolygon.eraseFeatures(MPolyFeature);/

*But I don't get those MPolys deleted, that they are not saved.*

Thanks in advance and kind Regards,
vGIS