[OpenLayers-Users] Help to use mobile-ol-map by jquery

Jan Tappenbeck osm at tappenbeck.net
Tue Sep 25 04:15:02 PDT 2012

hi !

someone know about my little osm-maps for smartphone [1].

now i want to add features and in this moment i want to change to jquery
by this example [0].

i start by the maps of sarah [3] but nothing will show - i only copy the
source. it will request the right tiles but they are empty. firebug told
me the png-files will not found.

did someone have some experience and could help to me?

forget the missing button-icons - i will search.

additional did anyone have a idee for the following message of firebug:

b is undefined
[url]http://www.tappenbeck.net/osm/maps/openlayers212/OpenLayers.js[/url]
Line 59

i try to detect and the mistake could be here:

var init = function (onSelectFeatureFunction) {

maybe by [i]onSelectFeatureFunction [/i] - but i did not understand this
function.

strange i found that in the ol-source of [0] the revions 2.13 will
listen ! official 2.12 is released !!!!

is it possible to test [1] by a smartphone - on my htc-desire is empty -
pc will show (only osm / not hiking !)

regards Jan :-)

[0] http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/mobile-jq.html (Grundlage)

[1] http://www.tappenbeck.net/osm/maps/deu/mobile.php?id=1034 (hier