[OpenLayers-Users] Fastest way to create and frequently update ~1000 Features

Andreas Schnieders schnieders.a at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 00:41:29 PDT 2012

Thanks again, but I'm afraid, that won't work for me.

Each 3 of that total number of features are combined to form one
"metafeature" which is selectable and modifiable. On selection further
information is displayed. I don't see, how I would achieve that through an
image of the features?!

Maybe I just don't know the technology to "render" an image from the
feature information on server side (geoserver?). Could you provide an
example documentation or something on that? So I at least could have a
deeper look in the theory.

Kind regards,
Andreas

Message: 4