[OpenLayers-Users] Fastest way to create and frequently update ~1000 Features

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Thu Sep 27 14:32:02 PDT 2012

>   Here's a good example:
> http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/getfeature-wfs.html

That is a good example! I had been thinking for sometime that there
wasnt a good template for WMS/WFS setup but also that my setup was too
complicated for an example. I think there are too many people putting up
with slow vector performance because they havent discovered this.

But for Andreas, I think this is the way you go.