[OpenLayers-Users] select display polygon length dimensions

summer7310 xia-huadong at 163.com
Sun Aug 4 21:32:18 PDT 2013

Hi,Xavier Mamano (jorix)
thanks  for your reply,that I also have a problem how to display polygon
length dimensions if I select the polygon.I can not figure out which
function to get the coordinates of polygon's points

Xavier Mamano (jorix) wrote
> Hi,
>
> Try http://jorix.github.io/OL-DynamicMeasure/examples/measure-dynamic.html
>
> Note: leave "Segments to display" to blank to see all segments length.
>
> Regards,
>

> Hello all,
>         I draw a polygon or a regular polygon,but when finish draw it .I
> want to display the dimension of every polygon length,just like this
> if any body know how to do it ,thank you very much.

Quoted from:
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/How-to-display-polygon-length-dimensions-tp5069252p5069375.html