[OpenLayers-Users] Canvas issue when using externalGraphic

Xavier Mamano (jorix) xavier.mamano at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 13:46:44 PDT 2013

Hi

But the problem remains when the clickout has a little drag before (less
than 4 pixels --see clickTolerance on OpenLayers.Handler.Feature--)

Try select the features, and unselect by: mousedown + mousemove (less than 4
pixels) + mouseup. Oops!

Seems that "this.canvas.clearRect (0, 0, width, height);" on Canvas.redraw
does not act a second time while the js code is still running.

Xavier

Xavier Mamano (jorix) wrote