[OpenLayers-Users] Modify feature multiple Layer

summer7310 xia-huadong at 163.com
Sun Aug 11 19:06:28 PDT 2013

Hi all,
    I have a problem about Modify Control. In my map i have 3 layers and i
would like to modify each layer at the same time. I add 3  different modify
feature control to the map,but the ModifyFeature control can only be used
with a single layer at any given time. and it seems that  just the last
modify control can work.
   I also try the select-feature-multiplelayer ,and add a select event to
the modifycontrol,but it seems that there been a confliction between the
selectcontrol and the modifycontrol .
   Anyone has a suggestion how to modify multiple layer?
   Thanks in advance for any help.