[OpenLayers-Users] How to set different isolated icons while using AnimatedCluster strategy in openlayers?

Norah Jones nh.jones01 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 22:41:48 PDT 2013

Hi,

To achive clustering I am using AnimatedCluster.js. For a feature I have given a style which includes an external image. I want to show different icon images for features having different value of one of their attributes. This can be easily achieved without using clustering strategy. But with clustering strategy , it is not able to read the perticular attribute if the image using style rules.

Thanks,
Norah Jones