[OpenLayers-Users] Fill an OpenLayers.Geometry.LinearRing

mail.roliveira at gmail.com mail.roliveira at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 10:34:56 PDT 2013

How can I set the fill and stroke colors of a OpenLayers.Geometry.LinearRing?
I tried this way but no success:

var linearRing = new OpenLayers.Geometry.LinearRing(pointArray)

;var feature = new OpenLayers.Feature.Vector(linearRing, {}, {fillColor: "#00FF00"})

feature is latter added to an OpenLayers.Layer.Vector layer.

Is I set the style of the layer, I can paint the linearRing, but I have several linearRings added on the same layer, and I want to have individual fill on each one of the linearRings.

Thanks,
Ruben