[OpenLayers-Users] Canvas issue when using externalGraphic

Alexandre Dubé adube at mapgears.com
Mon Aug 26 06:04:58 PDT 2013

For the record:

   The issue was fixed in OpenLayers master repository.  Thanks to
Xavier Mamano for the fix and Andread Hocevar for the review.  I updated
the original online demo that shows the issue to refer to the fix, I
anyone faces the issue in the future.

http://dev5.mapgears.com/openlayers/2.12-canvas-issue/examples/canvas-issue.html?renderer=Canvas

Regards,

Alexandre

On 13-08-21 09:05 AM, Xavier Mamano (jorix) wrote:
> Hi Alexandre,
>
> Ok, PR done: https://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/pull/1092
>
> Regards,
>
> Xavier
>

> Alexandre Dubé wrote
>> Hi Xavier,
>>
>>     I just tested the fix and it solves the problem.  Would you mind
>> creating a pull request so that a core dev could review the patch ?
>>
>> Thanks a lot,
>>
>> Alexandre

Alexandre Dubé
Mapgears