[OpenLayers-Users] GPX-file from external location - layer/track not visible

jmeyerdo nabble at jensmeyer.de
Tue Aug 27 03:31:00 PDT 2013

Hello!

My last problem was solved (wrong base details/data caused the wrong
track/geometry path in OpenLayer, not my configuration).

Now I am using correct base data (external gpx-files) which worked
pretty well in another test. But for my new map the gpx-file is not
visible. The file is loaded (shown by Bugzilla) and no further error
message is shown. All other layers are shown properly.

Perhaps anybody can help me with a short tipp how to debug this issue?

http://www.motivatedbynature.eu/gps/map_new3.php?showday=20130825

Code is:
-->
               // Add the Layer with the GPX Track
	        var layerGPS = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("GPX-Track", {
                    strategies: [new OpenLayers.Strategy.Fixed()],
                    protocol: new OpenLayers.Protocol.HTTP({
                        url: "gpx_uploaded/<?php echo $date ?>.gpx",
                        format: new OpenLayers.Format.GPX()
                    }),
                    style: {fillColor: "darkred", strokeColor: "red",
strokeWidth: 5, strokeOpacity: 0.5, pointRadius: 5},
                    projection: projMercator
            });
          map.addLayer(layerGPS);
<--