[OpenLayers-Users] Use WMS or WFS? In combination with style

Paul Meems bontepaarden at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 04:07:05 PDT 2013

Thanks Diego,

I did see the StyleMap framework, but did miss the custom rules option.
I'll have a look at this.

You say it is easy to modify my sld to make the point size depending on the
zoom level.
Do you have an example of that, because I couldn't find one that did not
added an entry in the legend graphic as well.

Thanks,

Paul