[OpenLayers-Users] WMS srs error when adding layers from an array

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Thu Dec 5 17:24:29 PST 2013

> Already tried removing 'srs'.  Also set it to an empty string and also set
> it to EPSG:4326. When I commented out 'projection' and doing so the google
> layers and most of my layers in PostGIS display.  The srs error is gone in
> the topo layer.  Web developer toolbar shows no topo.  I believe the reason
> is that the topo layer is off in space somewhere and there is no data to
> return.

sorry, I do know the reason for this: The server is an ESRI one, and
they dont recognize EPSG:900913.
So when the WMS call is made to project it into 900913, it says it
doesnt recognize it. The equivalent projection in ESRI palance is 102113
I think. Let me dig up some code...

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential.
If received in error please destroy and immediately notify us.
Do not copy or disclose the contents.