[OpenLayers-Users] WMS srs error when adding layers from an array

aparker1969 andrew at source3.com
Thu Dec 5 19:30:14 PST 2013

Groovy.  That worked.  Thank +5 and beyond.  I will QA/QC more tomorrow
afternoon.

Off-topic:  I see you are a New Zealander.  We are dog watching for some
friends as they are cycling through NZ.  Been down there a few years ago.
Great country.  If you are ever is Durango, CO USA do not hesitate to call
upon.

Here is what I have:

    layers.push(new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS("Topographic Map",

"http://basemap.nationalmap.gov/arcgis/services/USGSTopo/MapServer/WmsServer?",
        {layers: "0", srs: "EPSG:900913", format: "image/jpeg",
transparent:true},
        {isBaseLayer: true, singleTile: false, opacity:1}
    ));

        var options = {
            controls: [],
            projection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:3857"),
            displayProjection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:4326"),
            units: "m",
            numZoomLevels: 22,
            maxResolution: 156543.0339,
            // Bounds = Left Bottom Right Top
            maxExtent: new OpenLayers.Bounds(-20037508, -20037508,
                                         20037508, 20037508.34)
        };
        map1 = new OpenLayers.Map(options)

-----