[OpenLayers-Users] Adding custom controls to layer switcher

pankaj123 pankaj.bansal.jiit at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 03:19:51 PST 2013

Hii

I need to customize my layer switcher so that I can select layers in it.

I have multiple vector layers added. So when I select a particular layer, it
should be made active and then I should be able to add new features to that
layer. The layers can be of different types. So depending on the selected
layer, I will activate particular draw controls.

Basically I want that layers in the layer switcher is selectable like some
tree widget in Qt.

How van I add select control to layer switcher..

Please I need this urgently...

Regards
Pankaj Bansal