[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers Popups with JQuery Accordion

rickm81 rickm81 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 16 12:42:55 PST 2013

Hello,

I am trying to add JQuery Accordion styling to an OpenLayers FramedCloud
popup. I copied the sample HTML JQuery accordion code from the JQuery
website and tried to add the HTML to the popup. All of the text appears in
the popup, but the accordion styling is never applied.

I copied the same HTML to JSFiddle and the accordion is applied.

Is it possible that OpenLayers doesn't support JQuery accordion styling in
FramedCloud popups? The HTML I used is below. If anyone has tried to apply
JQuery accordion styling to popups and has any ideas on how to incorporate
this feature I would appreciate the help. Thanks!

HTML =
Accordion - Default functionality</title><link rel="stylesheet"
href="http://code.jquery.com/ui/1.10.3/themes/smoothness/jquery-ui.css"><link
rel="stylesheet" href="/resources/demos/style.css"></head><body><div
id="accordion">
Section 1
Integerut neque. Vivamus nisi metus, molestie vel, gravida in, condimentum
sitamet, nunc. Nam a nibh. Donec suscipit eros. Nam mi. Proin viverra leo
utodio. Curabitur malesuada. Vestibulum a velit eu ante scelerisque
vulputate.</p></div>
Section 2
ametpurus. Vivamus hendrerit, dolor at aliquet laoreet, mauris turpis
porttitorvelit, faucibus interdum tellus libero ac justo. Vivamus non quam.
Insuscipit faucibus urna.</p></div>
Section 3
lobortis.Phasellus pellentesque purus in massa. Aenean in pede. Phasellus ac
liberoac tellus pellentesque semper. Sed ac felis. Sed commodo, magna
quislacinia ornare, quam ante aliquam nisi, eu iaculis leo purus venenatis

    xmlhttp.onreadystatechange = function () {
        if (xmlhttp.readyState == 4 && xmlhttp.status == 200) {

            selectedFeature = feature;
            while (map.popups.length) {
                map.removePopup(map.popups[0]);
            }

            popup = new OpenLayers.Popup.FramedCloud("feature",
                feature.geometry.getBounds().getCenterLonLat(),
                null,
                HTML,
                null,
                true,