[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with Raster WPS Processing

Gpetr gkpetrak at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 15:10:17 PST 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to develop a WPS processing app for Satellite Images.
I'm using OpenLayers, GeoExt, GeoServer, PostGIS and Django as web
framework. For the basic template, I have used the following example:

http://api.geoext.org/1.1/examples/wms-tree.html

Using  WMS Getcapabilities xml, the images are displayed on the left side of
the page.
By selecting an image, it is displayed georeferenced on the map.
For the wps process, I have integrated the code of the following example to
my app.

http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.13.1/examples/wps.html

The WPS process works fine as far as the drawing features on the map are
concerned but I have a problem with the raster processing.
When I select a process from the processing list,  like ras:CropCoverage,
how could I define the input image by one click on it ?

Another problem that I have has to do with the dropdown processing list. It
is displayed, only if I define the wps url as:
http://demo.opengeo.org/geoserver/wps.
When I replace it in my local wps url: http://127.0.0.1:8080/geoserver/wps,
nothing is displayed.

What I do wrong ?