[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers 2.12 and WMS version 3

Rob Hyx robhyx at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 07:37:00 PST 2013

Btw, here is the layer I am instantiating. It appears that coordinates are
being reversed when I look in Firebug. I tried removing the yx param, but
same results.

        layer = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS('asdf',
'http://asdf:8008/wms',{layers:
'asdf', transparent: 'TRUE', version: '1.3.0', crs: 'CRS:84', exceptions:
'application/vnd.ogc.se_xml', TIME: args.timeValue},
            {yx: [], tileSize: this.DEFAULT_TILESIZE, buffer: 1,
isBaseLayer: false, singleTile: false, transitionEffect: 'resize'});

--
*HYX*
http://hyx-music.com