[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers 2.12 and WMS version 3

Rob Hyx robhyx at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 10:06:42 PST 2013

Thanks again for your suggestion. I was able to step through the code and
figure out where it was reversing the coordinates. In the end it didn't
seem like any configuration I made to the layer itself made any different.
By adding: OpenLayers.Projection.defaults['EPSG:4326'].yx = false made it
force not to reverse the coordinates. Can anyone tell me that defaults to
true and / or why the configuration on the layer doesn't seem to make a
difference?

--
*HYX*
http://hyx-music.com