[OpenLayers-Users] Zoom not working anymore

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Tue Feb 19 09:44:31 PST 2013

One thing that has changed recently is that we introduced animated
zooming. But it's not immediately obvious to me how this would affect
your application. It will be easier to diagnose if you provide a live
example showing your issue.

Andreas.

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 11:44 AM, Metronome
<metronome.basic at worldonline.fr> wrote:
> I have several maps using Openlayers tha have been working for years and are
> not working anymore.
>
> ( I noticed it yesteday 2013-02-18 )
>
> all this maps have som base layers ( selectable , mostly from google api v3
> ) and an overlay WMS layer ( from geoserver )
>
> I have a test map with base layers from OSM VirtualEarth Yahoo Google (
> altypes street map satellite and mixed )
>
> When the overlay is disabled , I can Change the base overlay and zoom in and
> out on every map
>
> when the overlay is enabled
>
> everything works with osm base layer
>
> with other base layers I can move in the map ( conserving the same zoom )
>
> but if I zoom in or out the background is displayed but not the overlay , if
> I change the view area it display the overlay
>
> but the zoom is not working anymore until I change the base layer
>
> I source openlayer.js from dev folder
>
> Any Idea
>
> Thanks Patrick

Andreas Hocevar