[OpenLayers-Users] How to unselect layers in layerswitcher and save in variable only the selected ones

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 20 14:13:38 PST 2013

Hello folks,
Thanks to Richard Greenwood, this function shows which layer is unselected in the layerswitcher control.

map.events.register('changelayer', null, function(evt){
       if(evt.property === "visibility") {
          alert(evt.layer.name + " layer visibility changed to " + evt.layer.visibility );
       }
});I'm wondering how I can save in a variable array the unselected layers. For instance I have layers "a", "b", "c" in the layerswitcher, so "a" is unselected and I want "b" and "c" saved in an array like myarray = [b,c]. Then, I can loop over this array to do some processes calling only layers "b" and "c".

I'll appreciate some ideas about this, thanks in advance,

Gery