[OpenLayers-Users] OL 3 raw sources to debug in web browser?

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 11:12:40 PST 2013

I've just started to digg into the new code you're developing, to be ready
when it will be out :)
I have to understand the build process yet, and all the implications with
using Closure, so forgive me if this is a trivial question.
In OL2 things were pretty easy to follow, and passing from the compiled
code to the uncompiled version was as simple as changing the path of
OpenLayers.js from the root to the lib/ subfolder.
Will the switch between the two versions in OL3 straightforward as it was?
I use raw sources a lot to debug with Chrome Dev tools or FF Firebug.

Cheers,
Giovanni

--
Giovanni Allegri