[OpenLayers-Users] Multiple Vector Layers

Alexandre Dubé adube at mapgears.com
Thu Feb 28 05:56:39 PST 2013

Hi,

   The layers order within the container shouldn't be affected by it and
yes, if that layer container should be the top-most layer if your vector
layers are added last (please, someone correct me if I'm wrong).

   You could provide some code or a live example if you have an issue
with this.  It would be easier for us to help more.

Regards,

Alexandre

--
Alexandre Dubé