[OpenLayers-Users] Two displayProjections on a map

Jerome A. Wendell jawendell at digitalmapping.com
Thu Jan 10 07:28:57 PST 2013

Richard,

I looked at your site at the link below, and it is very impressive.  I am
new to openlayers and web mapping, and see that I have a tremendous amount
to learn.  When you have returns from your search page, what type of call
are you making to openlayers with the "Map It" links to highlight and zoom
to a specific parcel?

Thanks,

Jerome A. Wendell