[OpenLayers-Users] Cannot get GML layer to load

smelby smelby at fastlanesw.com
Tue Jan 15 06:04:35 PST 2013

This is resolved.  My attempts to Protocol.HTTP to circumvent the need for a
proxy were misguided.  Although I could see in firebug that the http
response was valid, when I debugged the openlayers Protocol.HTTP class I
could see that it was unable to access the returned GML.  Once I proxied the
remote GeoServer everything went as it should and the features loaded right
in.

Thanks
Scott