[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers.Class withOpenLayers.Control.GetFeature

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 31 11:35:02 PST 2013

Hi Arnd,

thanks a ton for your nice support, actually me neither, it's the first time I use that control and especially try to change it using openlayers.class. I've read some things here and there about the openlayers API in google and if I understand well (I'm not an openlayers nor javascript expert), openlayers.control.getfeature is a class and not a function, so I can't call it directly. So I must use prototype.selectBox.apply(this, arguments) instead, but really not sure, I hope someone can give me some suggestions here.

Also, I tried openlayers.util.extend as one of the openlayers examples, but I keep getting the bbox in utm.

Gery

Sent from my iBath