[OpenLayers-Users] why is my website with openlayers loding so slowly

Jürgen Dankoweit Juergen.Dankoweit at T-Online.de
Wed Jul 3 10:12:38 PDT 2013

Hello Karina,

Am 03.07.2013 18:54, schrieb Karina Guardado:
> Hi, I have my website with openlayers, mapfish, mapserver and
> postgresql/postgis and Apache web server but it is not loading at the
> first time so I have to reload or refresh the page as long as
> visualizing the map and the information.

What means "it is not loading at the first time"? Any error messages or
something like that?
What about the hardware you are using? Enough RAM, network fast enough, ...?

Best regards

Juergen

Meine stets unfertige Homepage: www.dankoweit.de