[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with Bing layer

boesiii boesiii at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 3 11:51:12 PDT 2013

Hello,

I am using Bing as a background layer and I keep getting an error message,
"Cannot read property 'resources' of undefined"  - OpenLayers.js:669

When I expand in Chrome Developer tools I get the following:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'resources' of undefined
OpenLayers.js:669
OpenLayers.Layer.Bing.OpenLayers.Class.initLayer OpenLayers.js:669
OpenLayers.Layer.Bing.processMetadata OpenLayers.js:673
(anonymous function) OpenLayers.js:63
(anonymous function) Road?key=<<<<<my api
key>>>>&jsonp=_callback_OpenLayers_Layer_Bing_26&include=ImageryProviders:1

What can be wrong?  It was working a few days ago.  Could there be some
issue with my API key?