[OpenLayers-Users] getfeature info when feature overlay the wms layer

Rich Bauer rdbauer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 14:37:06 PDT 2013

What method are you using to get the feature info? There are several ways.

Here are some examples from the examples site.
http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/getfeature-wfs.html

http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/getfeatureinfo-control.html

I have really only had luck with the WMSGetFeatureInfo (the second
example). I can get it in html format only right now, but that might be
because of the server that I am using, not sure yet. The first one should
work too but I think I am getting an error that is, again, based on the
server that I am using.

Rich