[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers.Filter.Function with property parameter ?

brking brking at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 05:35:18 PDT 2013

Hello, I'm trying to create a WFS filter which uses a custom GeoServer
function we created. It consumes a property as a parameter and I can't
figure out how to generate this in OpenLayers. The docs indicate only
strings and numbers can be used as function arguments. How are functions to
be used with feature properties ? Thanks