[OpenLayers-Users] How to POST XML with Http Protocol

brking brking at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 11:34:34 PDT 2013

I need to make a WFS GetFeature request with an OGC filter that isn't
possible to encode with OpenLayers. I was thinking I could simply use the
Http protocol and manually POST the request XML However, I don't see a way
to set the POST data on the OpenLayers.Protocol.Http object. Is what I want
to do possible ? If not I'm kind of in a bad place for complex filter
criteria. Thanks.