[OpenLayers-Users] wfs with 0 features

Pedro Costa pedrocostaarma at sapo.pt
Tue Jul 23 08:09:38 PDT 2013

Hi guys,

I have on wfs from mapserver. I have made an GetCapabilities, tried in
qgis also and works fine.
My data in postgis are in epsg:27493 and i reproject for 900913 with
mapserver. I see bounding box with GetFeature request and also its fine.
My problem is that i can't see nothing from my layer in openlayers
client...In [2] are my openlayers code.
If I go to response tab in firebug its all rigth also [see ss1].
But if i execute in javascript console 'my_layer_name.features.length' i
get 0 features.
I don't know the problem. Can anybody help me with that?

Thanks

Pedro

[ss1] http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/8236/r4vh.png

[2] http://pastebin.com/ZUaHbq0h