[OpenLayers-Users] Best practice for many points

remi remiglobal at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 07:18:40 PDT 2013

Hi,

In one of our application,  we slice the request back to the server to
smaller chunks. Each chunk requests 10 features.

All request, are using the html5 worker threading method. In this case it
forbids the browser from hanging.

We are not using KML like u do. Moreover our method is not sofisticated but
it is working just right  for us.

Hope it helps.

Remi