[OpenLayers-Users] Is it possible to make the geometry persist event the measure control is cancdled?

Vince Lotito vince at vvl.com
Sat Jun 1 07:46:55 PDT 2013

Send code sample...

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 1, 2013, at 9:10 AM, "maven apache" <apachemaven0 at gmail.com<mailto:apachemaven0 at gmail.com>> wrote:

IN  fact, I  have  tried  that, but  it  does  not  work.   I  have  created  a  vector  layer, in  the  measure  event, I  get  the  geometry, clone it, add  it  to  the  layer  using the  addfeature  method, but, it  does  not  worked  as  expected.

reply  by my  HTC phone, sorry  for my  spell.

在 2013年6月1日星期六,Vince Lotito <vince at vvl.com<mailto:vince at vvl.com>> 写道: