[OpenLayers-Users] WFS layer not visible

Nipuni Perera nipuni880917 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 17:35:40 PDT 2013

Hi,

Yes I have Python installed and the first line of the proxy.cgi is

#!C:/Python33/python.exe -u

which points to the python.exe location.
I have set the changes to httpd.conf file as described
here<http://vijaysambhe.wordpress.com/2012/10/12/openlayers-cross-domain-configure-proxyhost-on-windows/>.

I have reinstalled Python and the response change from the script to an
error message. This is the response I received for the POST request:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML
encountered an internal error ormisconfiguration and was unable to
completeyour request.</p><p>Please contact the server administrator,
admin at example.com and inform them of the time the error occurred,and
anything you might have done that may havecaused the error.</p><p>More
information about this error may be availablein the server error

This is the same error message I get when I try to open the proxy.cgi
from localhost.

Thanks,
Nipuni

--