[OpenLayers-Users] ol2.13 and old ticket 3621 calculateResolutions

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Fri Jun 7 12:45:30 PDT 2013

Hi,
We have a problem with OL2.13 in Google Chrome only.
Here is the error message: Uncaught RangeError: Invalid array length
Layer.js line 1050

It seems to be related to this issue
http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/ticket/3621

it fails because numZoomLevels is NaN
But this code at line 1042 should manage that....

// are we able to calculate resolutions?
        if(typeof numZoomLevels !== "number" || numZoomLevels <= 0 ||
(typeof maxResolution !== "number" &&     typeof minResolution !==
"number")) {
            return;
        }

I fix it adding isNaN(numZoomLevels)
// are we able to calculate resolutions?
        if(isNaN(numZoomLevels) || typeof numZoomLevels !== "number" ||
numZoomLevels <= 0 ||
           (typeof maxResolution !== "number" &&
                typeof minResolution !== "number")) {
            return;
        }

I went on github but could not find the issue.
So I submit here
Steve