[OpenLayers-Users] Display tooltips on map using OpenLayers and Wax

Carmen Campos Bordons carcambor77 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 01:44:21 PDT 2013

Hello,

I am doing a Python server to extract tiles and UTFGrid information from a
MBTiles database create with TileMill. And then I use OpenLayers to
generate the map and Wax to add tooltips and a legend (also extracted from
the database)
The tiles appear correctly. And the legend too.

But the tooltips do not work competely. When it first load the map it
appears all the UTFGrid correctly located, and if I zoom in also all appear
correctly. But when I move the map (up, down, left or right), it does not
work: by command line says it is accessing to the database and loading the
new UTFGrid, but in the map appear the same that were before.

I do not know, I guess something is missing, maybe I have to do some kind
of "reload" function or something?
Could it be that I have to "remove" someway the previous UTFGrid?
I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,
Carmen