[OpenLayers-Users] GPX with empty labels

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Mon Jun 10 00:57:20 PDT 2013

See http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/ticket/1439 for the ticket where
this change was discussed. And note that it is 5 years old, so I
wonder what version you were using when you got a result that worked
for you. The ticket also suggests using a regular expression instead
of an isNaN check. Maybe you want to create a pull request?

Andreas.

--
Andreas Hocevar
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org/