[OpenLayers-Users] Is it possible to add two layers with different crs

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Sun Jun 16 18:58:28 PDT 2013

On 17/06/2013 12:09 p.m., maven apache wrote:
> Never mind. :)
>
> But the `mix them` you mentioned prompted me .
> They should be `baseLayer`. Only one should be visible at the time.
>
> And there is an translation between the coordinates.
>
> Does OL can do that?

Yes. When you change baselayer, the map crs changes. A WMTS in
geographic presumably means plate carree projection which is pretty
horrible cartographically.

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential.
If received in error please destroy and immediately notify us.
Do not copy or disclose the contents.