[OpenLayers-Users] Connecting to MapGuide via WFS

Mark Prins mc.prins at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 09:30:57 PDT 2013

2013/6/17 Rich Bauer <rdbauer at gmail.com>:
> Thanks for the info. I looked and from what I can tell, MapGuide does
> support this. I can return a XML output using something like this:
>
> http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi?request=GetFeature&service=WFS&version=1.1.0&typeName=ns34414117:Parcels&MaxFeatures=10
>
> I have simplified the data being loaded to the WMS layer above and the WFS
> layer created from it. The error I get is:
>
> OPTIONS
> http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi?USERNAME=Administrator&Password=admin
> Origin null is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin.
> XMLHttpRequest.js:220
>
> fXMLHttpRequest_sendXMLHttpRequest.js:220
> cXMLHttpRequest.sendXMLHttpRequest.js:262
> (anonymous function)Request.js:233
>
> XMLHttpRequest cannot load
> http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi?USERNAME=Administrator&Password=admin.
> Origin null is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin. index.html:1

this because chrome handles localhost special:
https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=67743 There are
various ways around this CORS problem

i'm guessing that you're not even seeing the WMS images in the map (or
on the wire).

Mark

--
Disclaimer;
This message is just a reflection of what I thought at the time of