[OpenLayers-Users] ModifyControl Select/Delete Vertex?

Alexandre Dubé adube at mapgears.com
Fri Mar 1 07:13:30 PST 2013

Something like that, yeah.  If you could create a small example that
reproduces and explains the issue using 2.12, posting it live then
sending a new message on the OpenLayers "dev" mailing list, you'd get a
greater chance to have a core OpenLayers dev reply with a fix/solution.
I'd follow that with great interests.

Regards,

Alexandre

--