[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers basic feature input and edit demo

Sergeant_york electronicpanda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 15:09:51 PST 2013

Hello there,

Today I have been playing with OpenLayers/GeoServer/PostGres/JavaScript etc.
and this happened:
http://electronicpanda.byethost7.com/
(Hope there will be no electricity problem and my ip will not change)

Windows Server 2008 - IIS7 for web based application
Ubuntu Server 12.10 - PostGres 9.1, GeoServer 2.2, Apache Tomcat 7 for
layers
ClientSide - HTML, Css, JavaScript Native, Dojo, OpenLayers for presentation

In this demo you can see usage of:
SLD(GeoServer)
Layer Architecture (GeoServer,PostGres-PostGIS)
Geometric input/edit (OpenLayers)
Basic Map Framework development (Dojo, Javascript, html etc.)