[OpenLayers-Users] Need help for Cluster strategy using externalGraphic

Xavier Mamano (jorix) xavier.mamano at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 12:08:17 PST 2013

Hi,

Try:
var myClusterStyleMap = new OpenLayers.StyleMap({
    'default':  new OpenLayers.Style({
            externalGraphic: 'http://openlayers.org/dev/img/marker.png',
                graphicWith: 21,
                graphicHeight: 25,
            label: '${count}',
                labelOutlineColor: "#aaaaaa",
                labelOutlineWidth: 2
        }, {
        context: {
            count: function(feature) {
                if (feature.cluster) { // is `.cluster` the array of
clustered features
                    return feature.cluster.length; // or
feature.attributes.count, is the same
                } else { // is not clustered
                    return ''; // no label
    })
});
kml_layer = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("KML", {
    projection: map.displayProjection,
    strategies: [new OpenLayers.Strategy.Fixed(),
                 new OpenLayers.Strategy.CenteredCluster({threshold: 2 // to
display single cluster as feature
                 })
    ],
    styleMap: myClusterStyleMap,
    protocol: new OpenLayers.Protocol.HTTP({
        url: filename,
        format: new OpenLayers.Format.KML({
            extractStyles: true,
            extractAttributes: true,
            maxDepth: 3
            })
    })
});

Now I have put everything you need, including `new` I neglected ;-) ...and
now is tested.

NOTE: When extracting uses "extractStyles: true" features ignore the layer
styles, so is not necessary '${myGrafic}' if uses "threshold: 2".

Xavier Mamano

robertico wrote

/
/