[OpenLayers-Users] Highlight Features from WMS Layer

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 4 09:41:14 PST 2013

I think so, there are several posts about that in gisexchange.com

Sent from my iBath

On Mar 4, 2013, at 18:18, "Jerome A. Wendell" <jawendell at digitalmapping.com> wrote:

I have a control using WMSGetFeatureInfo that displays attributes of the selected features from a WMS layer in a popup.  I have tried unsuccessfully to also highlight the features selected in that same control by adding them to a highlight layer.  Do I need a separate control using GetFeature in order to highlight the selected features?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.