[OpenLayers-Users] Highlighting Selected Tract

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 4 14:26:33 PST 2013

Definitely Jerome, you should follow Phil's idea, I think your problem is that your features are not properly called/filtered, I think the best is to use a protocol and play with it (use it inside a function and use return), so at the end you can display one feature at the time, but having all the features already called, so you use a for loop to display them.

Sent from my iBath